From this day forward, I sincerely promise, I will set an example for all other youth to follow, and I shall never do anything that would bring disgrace or dishonor upon my God, my Country, and its flag, my parents, myself, or the Young Marines. These I will honor and respect in a manner that will reflect credit upon them and myself.
Young Marine Creed
1. Obey my parents and all others in charge of me whether young or old.
2. Keep myself neat at all times without other people telling me to.
3. Keep myself clean in mind by attending the church of my faith.
4. Keep my mind alert to learn in school, at home or at play.
5. Remember having self-discipline will enable me to control my body and mind in case of an emergency.